New Year 2019

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Orry Orry 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Support Team, Happy New Year!

My DILEMA is the use of project folders under Pool Studios.

I would like to have the capability for every year to rename my file folder (i.e. Projects 2019, etc). But the problem today as you know is that the default is always PROJECTS and the only way to keep a discipline environment where projects are archived in separate years is by creating a new folder and moving all projects into that particular year. That is ok,  but not good enough.

If I happen to go into that project again because, for instance, I am still working with a client from November 2018 lets say, everything I save as screen shots etc will be dumped into a file under PROJECTS. When working with multiple projects crossing years, it become troublesome to keep track of all elements of the projects.

Suggest the software allows to either rename the folder default PROJECTS once a year or use the above alternative, allowing to save screenshots etc automatically where the main project resides or opened under pool studios.

Thanks again for your support and understanding,  Keep it up! You are doing Fantastic!

vr,

Gus De Jesus

Orry
    Orry
    Key Master

Hello Gustavo,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your suggestion to be able to change file location of your projects has been noted and I will be passing this suggestion along at our next developer meeting

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply to this thread or contact our support team at 800-778-8996 or at support@structurestudios.com

Thank and have a great day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.